NETIS (Networks, Industry and Services) has enjoyed more than 10 years of African prestige and expertise in the field of telecommunications.
We positione our company as a leading provider for our core businesses :
- Maintenance and support of cellular and FTTH networks (passive + active) for Operators, Vendors and Tower Co.
- Turnkey network deployment for Mobile Telecom operators and vendors. – Mobile 2G to 5 G expertise – MW transmission
- MF Radio and TNT Broadcasting
- FTTX and FTTH fiber optic networks, from field surveys to design, and from cable pulling to customer installation.
- Design and manufacturing partnership for towers and galvanized accessories required for engineering and industrial applications.
- Provision of generators, power systems, solar solutions, environmental systems & related products, batteries, IPBX …
- Supplier of telecommunication infrastructures products: Shelters, Site access control systems, Hybrid Power management …
We also provide Emergent technologies and innovative services :
- Infrastructures and environmental audit expertise using UAV/Drones and advanced analysis and mapping facilities.
- 3D mapping and web based GIS platform
NETIS is now present in more than 10 countries through permanent offices and thanks to this presence in Africa, Netis has been able to establish partnerships with major operators, equipment manufacturers, governments and companies in Africa.
The experience that has resulted allows Netis to offer its customers quality work, while remaining competitive, making it a partner of choice for all telecom activities on the continent.
NETIS is looking for a Sales Executives.
- To manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve short-term and long-term success.
- To develop a positive relationships and handling customers’ needs.
- The Sales Manager also acts as Account Manager for designated Accounts.
- To conduct research and analysis potential prospects
- Pursue new sales opportunities, gather inbound leads, and follow-up calls/meetings
- RFQ Hunting
- RFx Pre-sales team lead
- Country Sales KPI forecast
- Country Sales KPI follow-up
- Legal Customer Contract Implementation
- Research customer needs and requirements; implement new ideas/strategies to generate interest in sales
- Cross countries coordination
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plans
- Business Development
- Prepare and update the Company profile
- Meet and strive to exceed sales targets
- Cross coordination among company departments
- Cross coordination among sales organizations in different countries (both French and English speaking).
- Accurate reporting
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the Key account team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Driven towards maximizing sales and meeting departmental budgets
- Ability to build strong rapport on the telephone, face to face presentation to customers
- Ability to engage at all levels
- Evidence of negotiation skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Accustomed to working in a busy, fast moving organization
- Ability to think fast to deliver solutions on day to day issues
- Organization and time management skills
- Must be decisive, have business shrewdness and can demonstrate solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities.
- Must exhibit professionalism and cordiality with customers, suppliers and staff
- Must have the capacity to adequately handle work stress.
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented and committed to work hard in order to meet deadlines.
APPLICATION PROCESS AT NETIS
Qualified candidates who are interested should send their CVs and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 24th September 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED