- Company: Boost Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
Boost Ghana seeks talented and ambitious graduates who wish to render their National Service in a modern tech and logistics startup in Accra.
You will be assigned various challenging roles and rotated among teams in Products & Customer Experience, Operations, Sales & Marketing, Finance and Administration to help you discover the most suitable fields for your career development by the end of your service year.
These values should strongly resonate with you and are the foundations of our company:
- Purpose driven: You should be motivated by the potential for impact.
- Being real: You are always your honest, authentic self, through good times and bad.
- Tenacity: When faced with adversity, you relentlessly persevere until you find a solution.
- Compassion: You put yourself in the shoes of others to understand their challenges and take action to help them.
- Courage: You do not fear taking the road less travelled, going against the crowd, and making the hard decision.
- Well Being: You take care of yourself mentally, emotionally, and physically to be the best that you can be.
- You should have completed your Bachelor’s degree in Business, Social Sciences, Engineering Sciences or other relevant field of study and be eligible for National Service in the 2021/22 Service year;
- You are analytical with tireless attention to detail and ability to complete work with the highest level of accuracy and efficiency;
- You are tech savvy – advanced user of smartphones/tablets (preferably Android) and able to use and train customers on the use of digital solutions deployed on smartphones/tablets;
- You have strong IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets;
- You are open-minded, a very fast learner and committed to your personal and career development;
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency in English and Akan required
- You are reliable, committed and a team player
- You are resident in Accra.
How to Apply:
- Email your CV and certificates/transcripts to email@example.com with “National Service” as the subject;
- Deadline for applications is Tuesday, 7th September, 2021.
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED