MTN Ghana Advertises New Job Opportunities. The company is looking to hire competent and hardworking people for positions listed below.
- The Data Analyst is responsible for analysing and converting raw data into functional information that can be used to make informed business decisions.
- The role is required to make use of systems and tools to extract useful information from available data to guide business decisions/initiatives.
- The Manager AML & Fraud is responsible for managing and maintaining all aspects of the AML (Anti-Money Laundering), CTF (Counter-Terrorism Financing), Anti-Fraud and (Economic) Sanctions Compliance Program to ensure a high level of compliance with the relevant laws and regulations as well as with MTN Fintech standards and global best practices.
- It includes leadership for designing, developing, implementing, integrating, testing, qualifying, security and privacy standards.
- Oversight for the deployment, performance, and usage of Information Technology (IT) assets, infrastructure & systems.
- The Manager BankTech, S&L, Xtratime is responsible for setting the overall product/product line strategy, ensuring timely and robust planning and execution through the product lifecycle, including, gathering, and prioritizing product and customer requirements and finally ensuring the successful deployment of the products in the needed areas.
- The Controller, Fintech Risk is responsible for supporting a strong internal control environment through input into the development of policies and procedures, ensuring their implementation and monitoring compliance.
- Responsible for building and strengthening partnerships with Government institutions/agencies, International Organizations and SMEs to meet business goals/objectives including Revenue Generating Subscribers (RGS), Revenue Generating Merchants (RGM) & Revenue.
- New Job Recruitment Ongoing At IQVIA
- Exciting Graduate Job Recruitment At PayBox Global
- 6 Easy Ways To Reduce Calories In Your Food Before Eating It
How To Apply For MTN Ghana Advertises New Job Opportunities
Interested persons should click on any of the positions to apply.
Closing Date: 11th July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED