Dayspring Montessori International School is seeking to recruit the following positions: Montessori Teacher.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR MONTESSORI TEACHER
- WASSCE or SSCE with Montessori training
- 2 years working experience with computer literacy in required for all
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR MONTESSORI TEACHER
Interested persons should hand-deliver application letters, CVs and copies of relevant certificates to:
Dayspring Montessori International School,
Dansoman – Accra
Or email application letters and CVs to:
Location: Second street (Amandan Street) behind the Dansoman Community market.
Closing Date: 24 September, 2021
The mission of Dayspring Montessori International School is to provide a carefully planned and stimulating environment which will help children develop within themselves the foundation for a lifetime of learning, thinking and living
What our Staff Believe
All pupils should be given the opportunity to learn in a safe, nurturing and controlled environment free from distractions.
- Every pupil has the ability to grow, learn, and develop into an informed, caring, reflective, responsible and productive citizen.
- Each pupil is entitled to dedicated educators who are willing to pursue innovative ideas and continually seek to improve the educational program for all students.
- Pupils should respect themselves and the rights of others and demonstrate and reflect appropriate behaviours in social and academic relationships.
- Analysis of pupil assessment will enhance teacher effectiveness and promote pupil success.
Teacher, parent and pupil all must accept responsibility for the pupil’s success or failure.
The Goals For Our Students
To develop a sense of curiosity towards learning and the world around them.
- To develop a sense of high self-esteem.
- To develop each child’s innate ultimate potential.
- To cultivate inner discipline, interdependence and a sense of order.
- To develop and foster a sense of respect for oneself, for others, and for the world.
- To acquire academic and social skills necessary for a lifetime of learning and application.
- To develop habits of initiative and persistence.
- To develop a positive attitude toward school and learning.
- To develop a sense of independence
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED