For the VectorLink project, Abt Associates is seeking qualified individuals to fill temporary position for Monitoring and Evaluation Assistants at each of the following 26 sub-districts.
- Train IRS seasonal workers on M&E, data collection tools, and procedures
- Supervise field data collections and provide on-the-spot solutions to the data collection errors including troubleshooting issues with electronic tablets and data entry
- Perform data collection verification in project-supported communities
- Coach personnel on data entry and verification
- Ensure timely delivery of mobile tablets from the field to the data center
- Supervise Data Entry Assistants to follow protocols for data cleaning and syncing
- Assist the District Operations Coordinator (DOC) and Site Managers to draw daily spray operations and supervision plans
- Ensure tablets for mobile data collection are fully charged, have enough data bundle, and are in good shape
- Provide technical support for mobile data collection
- Produce weekly spray data progress reports for the assigned district
- Analyze spray data to inform decisions for the ongoing spray operations in the assigned operational sites and district
- Perform other duties as assigned by the DOC and/or the program M&E Manager
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma in statistics, Computer science or a related field
- Experience in field data collection with demonstrated ability to plan and coordinate large scale data collection exercise
- Knowledgeable and experienced in data analysis and interpretation
- Good organizational, report writing, and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Strong computer skills with a good understanding of the use of MS Excel
How To Apply (Monitoring and Evaluation Assistants At Abt Associates)
Email application to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: November 2, 2021.
NOTE: Indicate the position and preferred district in the subject line of the email. Emails without district and Job title will not be considered.
- Nakpanduri, Binde and Bunkpurugu
- East Mamprusi
- Gambaga, Langbensi, Sakogu, Nagboo and Gbintiri
- Gushegu, Galwei and Nabuli
- Karaga, Sandua/Zandua and Pishigu
- Kumbungu and Dalun
- Mamprugu Moaduri
- Kubori and Yizesi
- Tatale, and Kandin-Sheini
- West Mamprusi
- Wungu, Kpasenkpe and Janga
- Yunyoo Nasuan
- Nasuan and Yunyoo
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED