MODEC has been providing competitive floating solutions for the offshore oil and gas industry and is recognized as a leading specialist for Floating.
Overall Job Purpose
Supervise, mentor and coach team how to operate and carry out first line Production Operations activities as directed by the relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO process and utilities plant in a safe and efficient manner, being aware of safety of others, effective utilisation of FPSO systems and processes related to FPSO operations, ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements and in line with the 35 x Performance standards/associated assurance tasks.
Supervise the team in carrying out first line Production activities for Topsides and Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Superintendent on the FPSO as outlined in PD below.
Supervise, mentor and coach team how to carry out first line Production activities for Topsides and Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Superintendent on the FPSO.
Carry out Preventative Production and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned Production in accordance with the CMMS ensuring.
All Production maintenance related activities are carried out to the highest standards
All test and inspection routines required for the Production System are completed
Proper records/history and reports are maintained
Review and update Job descriptions for planned Production as required
Be very familiar with and lead by example with the Facility’s plant and machinery their safe operation and Production and will ensure knowledge of safety requirements including work permit systems, operational and emergency procedures, company policy and instructions.
Key Areas of activity
- Facility Management Systems Production, Standards and Procedures
- PTW System Production -Area Authority Level
- CMMS Production activities and improvements and purchasing activities:
- Shutdown and Major Maintenance
These activities include but are not limited to:
- Carry out planned preventative and remedial Production maintenance as described in Maintenance management system work instructions
- Responsible for weekly monitoring checks on safety and production critical equipment, reporting any deviation of set parameters and raise work orders in Production management system
- Carry out fault finding and diagnostic checks on all vessel equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly. Ensure critical spares are available and any discrepancy are addressed
- Completing and maintaining all documentation associated with Production engineering as required for all Production operational work activities
- Provides Engineering Production support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facility
- Complete all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, Facility Management procedures and specifications
Vendor Production Management:
Ensure that Production contractors are managed safely and effectively, providing for FPSO familiarization of planned work scopes and work with arranging, reviewing, planning, engaging and management of a vendor as required on the facility to complete work activities.
Qualifications Required (Modec)
Minimum Higher National Diploma (HND in Mechanical or Process Engineering)
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Certificate III Diploma PROCESS ENGINEERING –
- Scottish Vocational Qualification (SVQ3) – Process Operations Hydrocarbons-Operations
- Scottish Vocational Qualification (SVQ) Level 3 process Operations Hydrocarbons-Control Room
- CRO Emergency Response Assessment
- Major Emergency Management-Initial Response
- 8-10 years offshore oil and gas or relevant industry
- At least 5 x year CRO experience
- Production Management systems experience
- Production/Process Operations experience
- Rotating Equipment Experience
- Authorised Mechanical isolating authority
- FPSO experience
- Emergency response duties/fire team trained
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED