Here is the Mim Cashew & Agricultural Products Ltd Job Vacancy. The company is hiring an Operations Manager.
We are looking for:
A leader who is hands-on and collaborative; someone that will thrive in a resourceful team and who is keen to work flexibly within the remit of their role. Someone who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, highly-organised and adaptable.
You will have spent a significant amount of time building a career in the agriculture and agro-processing space, keen to run a rural business with international operations, and ambitious plans for the future. You must be grounded in the day-to-day activities at the farm but driven by an exciting plan for the creation of high-value African brands exporting and marketing luxury African products across the globe.
See Also: Fresh Job Opportunity At Databank Group
This position requires someone with a can-do attitude who will embrace challenges and seize opportunities for organisational transformation and growth. The position will require excellent communication skills, a person that works well with people at all levels and who is capable of inspiring a talented and experienced team.
This position involves being responsible for all day-to-day business activities, increasing and diversifying revenue streams, leading the delivery of the company’s strategy and reporting to the CEO.
Responsibilities For The Mim Cashew & Agricultural Products Ltd Job Vacancy
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Operations and Logistics
- Organise, monitor, and manage international imports, exports and distribution. Ensuring that all local and international regulations are met and adhered to
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures in collaboration with team members and organisation officials to improve efficiency and organisational growth
- Monitor suppliers to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed goods or services within budgetary limits
- Direct administrative activities directly related to making products or providing services
- Compliance with local and international authorities and organizations, including Mim traditional council, Free-Zones EPA, Ghana Standards Authority, Food and Drugs Administration and ecocert.
Business Development & Financial Management
- Responsible for managing sales and liaising with customers; negotiating contracts, and ensuring local sales and exports are made to the highest specifications, value and quality
- Strategically diversifying and optimising revenue streams, leveraging the many opportunities for agricultural production and processing with direct routes to market
- Controlling cash flow in collaboration with accounts, and updating the CEO on a monthly basis on company position and direction
- Managing and optomising the company’s financial systems, implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs. Reviewing all formal finance-related policies and procedures
- Managing the financial reporting for the organisation. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, Financial and Management Accounting functions, regulatory and taxation affairs, auditing and all statutory financial reporting.
- Evaluate key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent, maintain budgets and optimise expenses
- Responsible for planning, costing and implementing R&D projects
- Report key results and organisational strategic planning to corporate officers
- Direct management of key functional and departmental managers and executives (Finance, farm, distillery, workshop, quality assurance and social impact) to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Implementing overall company strategy as set in collaboration with CEO, ensuring monthly, quarterly and annual targets are met.
- Coordinating and communicating with HR and Admin Director on staff-related matters such as training, recruitment, and disciplinary action when necessary.
- Any other duties as assigned by CEO
Qualification, Skills And Experience:
- 4 years+ industry experience as a General Manager or similar senior role in agriculture, agro-processing and/or manufacturing
- International experience, or experience within an international organisation
- Strategic planning skills: Must ensure the development and implementation of a clear strategic plan for the organization
- Experience of budgeting, financial control and analysis, and management accounting
- Strong corporate management, leadership, and communication skills; Must be able to support the development of a healthy internal culture that retains key employees and encourages their professional development.
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Problem-solving, negotiation skills and adaptability to changing environments
Advance BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MBA MSc/MA
- New Job Opening At Ashesi University
- Halliburton Accepts Job Applications
- Toptech Transport and Logistics Limited Job Recruitment
How To Apply For The Mim Cashew & Agricultural Products Ltd Job Vacancy
Send your application to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents Needed For Application:
- 2-3 page CV
- A short cover letter explaining your personal motivations for wanting to take up this role (max 1 page)
Closing Date: Midnight, 16th September, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED