Here is the Methodist University College Ghana Job Recruitment. The university college is looking to hire a Vice Chancellor.
The Vice Chancellor is, under the
direction of the University Council,
the academic and administrative
head, as well as the Chief Disciplinary
Officer of the University College.
He/She is also for maintaining and
promoting the good order and
efficiency of the University College.
His/Her other functions are
prescribed by the Statutes of the
Qualifications and Experience
- The person must be of a professorial rank with extensive research and administrative leadership.
- He/She must be an individual of stature and integrity with exemplary leadership
- Candidates must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, zeal and energy needed to carry out the University College’s mission and vision.
Applicants must also show evidence of the following qualities
- Experience in university
- Clear understanding/appreciation
of challenges facing private tertiary education in Ghana
- Ability to foster and promote good
internal and external relations of
the University College;
- Ability to project effectively the
image or the University college nationally and internationally;
- Capacity to provide strong
visionary leaders and innovation for the University College;
- Fundraising capabilities;
- Track record of initiating, leading and managing change
Tenure of Office
The appointment, which is a contract appointment, shall be for four (4) years in the first instance and may be
renewed for un to two (2) vears after
evaluation or performance.
The person must be able to hold offce for least four (4) years from the date of
appointment before attaining the age of sixty-five (65).
Conditions of Service
Very attractive terms and conditions
of service will be specified in the instrument or appointment.
- ABInBev New Job Opening For SHS Graduates
- New Job Opening At Stanbic Bank Ghana
- Graduate Job Postings At Absa Bank
How To Apply For The Methodist University College Ghana Job Recruitment
I. Interested persons should submit
the following documents to: email@example.com
- Curriculum Vitae
- A vision statement of a
maximum of 5 pages (A4 size, font 12 Times New Roman.
Normal Margins) outlining now
the applicant will respond to
mucg’s Vision and Mission as
well as is opponunities and
challenges during his/her
tenure as Vice chancellor.
- The cover letter should be
addressed and submitted to:
c/o The Registrar
Search Committee (Post of Vice Chancellor)
Methodist University College
P.O. Box DC 940
Applicants must request (3) referees, cited in their CVs, to submit reports on them directly to the above address or via the email: (firstname.lastname@example.org) not later than August 19, 2022.
Application Closing Date: 5.00 p.m. Friday, July 29, 2022.
Please note that only electronic
apolications sent to: email@example.com will
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED