There is a job vacancy for the position of MEL Director At FHI360.
- Lead the development and implementation of the MEL plan for the Activity, including indicator selection and definition, target setting for all indicators, planning of all necessary data collection and analysis.
- Oversee and directly contribute to the development and implementation of M&E tools and systems to collect, interpret and aggregate data that track tangible, measurable progress toward project results and data that meet donor reporting requirements
See Also: Latest Job Posting At Air Liquide
- Develop and support the design and implementation of end of project evaluations, surveys and other components of the program M&E system.
- Develop high quality quantitative and qualitative methods and participatory methodologies to monitor program quality for performance and results; design appropriate feedback mechanisms to assess whether approaches implemented by the project are effective.
- Working closely with the COP, lead team of M&E officers and provide training to staff, primary stakeholders, and implementing partners on M&E components in project design; such as monitoring plan, assessments, reviews, surveys and evaluations.
- Provide ongoing oversight and technical assistance to consortium partners implementing monitoring and evaluation system, ensuring data and analysis are of high quality.
- Lead collaborative, learning and adaptive approach throughout the entire project; design program learning plan, coordinate pause and reflect activities, ensure that findings from all monitoring, assessment and survey activities are fed back into the project and disseminated to stakeholders and consortium partners for continuous program adjustments.
- Lead data systems strengthening efforts, building the capacity of government and other stakeholders
- Undertake periodic reviews of project MEL systems; provide guidance on for quality assurance, as well as best practices documentation and reporting.
- Oversee the publication and dissemination of information on successful and promising approaches, lessons learned and other program results to program partners, donors, government counterparts, and other key stakeholders.
- Provide high quality and timely submission of all required project reports, including documentation of success stories, analysis of data for indicator calculation, summary of qualitative findings, etc.
- Work collaboratively with members of FHI 360’s Research & Evaluation team to achieve project M&E goals.
- Master’s degree in monitoring and evaluation, education, international development, or related field from an accredited university
- 10 years of experience related to monitoring, evaluating and reporting on programs related to education in complex, resource-constrained settings
- Experience in design and implementation of M&E systems for USG-funded projects
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and ability to articulate technical information clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated expertise in rigorous quantitative and qualitative research and analytical methods.
- Excellent report writing, analytical, and communication skills, including oral presentation skills.
- Demonstrated statistical analysis skills and use of relevant software (SAS, SPSS, Epi Info, Atlas).
- Experience in the education sector in Ghana or the region strongly preferred.
- Experience coordinating with governments, ministries and/or local NGOs in the design and implementation of data collection activities and data utilization approaches.
- Demonstrated knowledge of US Government rules, regulations, policies and procedures regarding compliance and reporting on projects and programs.
- Fluent in English.
- 2022 Top 10 Online Jobs for Students
- Adisseo Invites New Job Applications
- New Job Opening At Canonical
How To Apply For MEL Director At FHI360
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED