Media Sales Manager At Career Ghana
Career Ghana is one of the largest online news and blogging platforms in Ghana and is seeking a very dynamic, energetic and results driven Media Sales Manager to help drive its business growth.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Minimum Qualification of First Degree
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strategic and analytical mindset.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Existing relationships with the top businesses in Ghana.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generating cold leads.
- Nurturing warm leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting YEN’s products.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about products, prices, and availability.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive salary + bonuses based on your achievements
- Comfortable working environment and super-friendly team
- Opportunity to learn from the biggest global players in IT and media worldwide
- Communication with the most influential people in the media industry on a daily basis
Experience Level: Mid level
Min. Experience Length: 3 years
Job Location: Accra
Open Positions: 1
Gross Salary Range: GHS 2,000 – GHS 3,000
APPLICATION PROCESS (Media Sales Manager At Career Ghana)
Closing Date: November 19, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after submitting your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Our Equal Opportunity Policy
Career Ghana Consult is an equal opportunity recruiter that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by laws of the republic of Ghana.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our client organizations, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Career Ghana Consult makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED