Mechanics Needed At A Reputable School. A reputable educational institution situated in Accra is employing mechanics.
- Maintains vehicles, which may include a company’s fleet of cars, trucks, heavy equipment, tractor/trailers, and other motor vehicles.
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance including oil changes and tune-ups.
- Performs tests on specific parts and systems to ensure proper function.
- Identifies mechanical problems either visually or with computer diagnostic equipment.
- Examines critical parts and systems using a standard checklist.
- Repairs or replaces malfunctioning parts and systems such as brake pads, belts, water pumps, transmissions, and other mechanical parts.
- Plans and establishes timetables to complete repairs and maintenance.
- Visits job sites to inspect vehicles.
- Test drives the vehicle to confirm safe and proper operation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of vehicle repair.
- Excellent mechanical repair skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read service and repair manuals.
- Proficient with computer diagnostic equipment and software.
- Candidate must have a reasonable level of fitness (Physically and mentally)
- Must be Punctual, reliable and trustworthy at all times
- Should have the ability to manage time effectively
- Applicant must have the ability to work both alone and in a team
- Should possess great problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent Communication skills (both written and oral)
- Should be able to easily adapt
- Should have effective time management skills
- Must possess great organizational skills
- should have a positive attitude towards work
- The ideal candidate should be friendly and have a good relationship with all workers and students
HOW TO APPLY (Mechanics Needed At A Reputable School)
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Closing date: January 9, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED