Mastercard Foundation Calls For Job Applications. At Mastercard Foundation, our values transcend and rise above everything else as our guide. We encourage you to bring your bold ideas, curiosity, and expertise to your work. We laugh at ourselves and with each other. We are a team. Our journey together makes our impact even more meaningful.
If you are a total rewards specialist ready to build something new and increase your impact, read on!
Reporting to the Country Head, Total Rewards & Mobility, the Regional Lead Total Rewards & Mobility is responsible for executing the HR strategy for reward and mobility as well as supervising the implementation of employee benefits schemes within their region.
The successful candidate will be based in any of our listed offices in Africa (Ghana or Nigeria).
- Provide Country & Regional Compensation &Benefits advice to business;
- Interface with HRBPs on end-to-end Total Rewards matters at country/region levels;
- Administer local/regional benefits;
- Support the design of pay ranges and pay structure administration guidelines.
- Develop compensation packages based on position evaluation and market pricing.
- Manage salary review process at country/regional levels;
- Manage compliance with country regulations.
- Handle ad hoc requests.
- Support local/regional vendor selection.
- Review proposals from the business and align to policies and guidelines.
- Coordinate mobility and transfers at local levels in line with established policies, procedures and practices.
- Responsible for managing Off Cycle Compensation Changes, promotions and One-time Payments.
- Other duties as required by business needs.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Knowledge of local market regulations affecting rewards & benefits.
- Strong knowledge of industry trends and best practices in rewards, benefits and performance management.
- Minimum of 8 – 10 Years’ experience in total rewards management.
- Multinational national experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field required.
- Post Graduate Diploma in HR Management will be an added advantage.
- Strong numerical and advanced analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to influence others, including senior colleagues.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and business savvy.
- Global Remuneration Practitioner (GRP) is desirable.
- You have a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
How To Apply – Mastercard Foundation Calls For Job Applications
Closing Date: 28th March, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED