There is a Massive Job Recruitment At Steed Limited. The Cocoa Licensed Buying Company (LBC) in Ghana, with its head office located at Spintex-Accra, is inviting applications from qualified persons to fill vacancies in the under-listed districts in the Western and Western-North Regions:
- Sefwi Bekwai
- Position: District Officers
- Department: Operations
- Job Purpose: Managing the operations of the company at the district level.
See Also: Exciting Career Opportunity At Coca-Cola
- Responsible for the purchases of cocoa beans from farmers through
Purchasing Clerks at the district.
- Responsible for the disbursement of funds to Purchasing Clerks and Farmers and ensuring the utilization of same.
- Responsible for primary and secondary evacuation of cocoa and supervising the activities of haulers/transporters at the district level.
- Employ and supervise proper stock control measures to ensure storage,
grading, and sealing of cocoa at the depots.
- Ensure proper records keeping at the district.
- Maintain a good relationship with stakeholders of the company and industry regulators in the district.
- Accounts for all funds disbursed, expenditures incurred, and all financial transactions at the district level.
- Prepare and submit to Management all prudential reports using IT systems.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Management and the Board.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Proper management of funds for cocoa purchasing operations.
- Proper inventory control practices.
- Compliance with corporate policy and industry practice.
- Prompt, effective, and efficient evacuation activities at all stages of the cocoa supply chain at the district level.
- Proper record-keeping.
- Good engagement with stakeholders.
- Timely submission of reports
- Applicants must have a minimum qualification of Degree/HND in Business, Agriculture, or any related field.
- Applicants must have at least one (1) year of working experience as a
district manager in any of the above districts.
- Applicants must be good in IT, especially MS Office suites, ERPs, and mobile applications.
- Applicants must have experience and knowledge of the cocoa supply chain
and the operations of LBCs in Ghana.
- Applicants must have experience in budgeting and inventory management.
- Applicants must have strong problem solving, critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills
- Applicants must demonstrate honesty, integrity, hard-work, and
- Applicants must be a resident or willing to reside in the selected district.
- Applicants with a Ghanaian driver’s license have an added advantage
- Exciting Job Offer At Glico Group
- Latest Job Openings At PCL Industries Limited
- Exciting Job Offer At Tullow Oil
- Chelsea SACK Thomas Tuchel after Champions League Defeat
How To Apply For The Massive Job Recruitment At Steed Limited
Interested applicants should send their application letters, curriculum vitae,
and proof of working experience in the selected district to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must indicate the district they are applying for in the subject of the email. E.g. “BOGOSO – APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT”
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Closing date: Tuesday, 9th September, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED