A Management Accountant – Senior Manager is needed at CAF. You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to contribute to restore CAF’s reputation and elevate the organization to the highest international standards.
- Oversee and coordinate the management reporting process for the support teams in the head office.
- Agree on budget assumptions and growth parameters with the finance director and the overall corporate plan on annual basis.
- Challenge budget proposals and provide guidance to other stakeholders for an appreciation of their budget numbers.
- Partner and collaborate with other stakeholders in the development of their annual budget and forecast projections.
- Provide training to stakeholders on budget projections and adoption of best management reporting practices in their local jurisdictions.
- Take lead role in the delivery of monthly cost analytics to stakeholders and Line Manager.
- Deliver any other roles required from the line manager.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Professional qualification in accounting (e.g., ESAA/CPA/ACCA) minimum 3 years post qualification experience.
- Minimum of 8 working experience in Finance or Accounting and 5 years of managerial experience in finance.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft suite of applications.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); fluency in another official CAF language (French or Arabic) is an asset.
- Excellent communication and influencing kills.
- Expert knowledge of IFRS and analytics.
- Analytical thinking.
- Influencing and excellent communication.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
HOW TO APPLY (MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT AT CAF)
If you have the necessary qualifications and wish to work for a leading international sports organization, please submit your application in English or French to firstname.lastname@example.org(cover letter, CV, diplomas, and references).
Closing Date: 15th January, 2022
- The position will be based at CAF headquarters in Cairo (Egypt).
- Only direct applications meeting the required criteria will be considered, regardless of gender, age, and nationality.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED