Maintenance Administrator needed. A reputable international school in Kwahu West Municipality is seeking to employ qualified, experienced and licensed personnel for the above mentioned position.
- Responsible for all new store construction, remodels, renovations, relocations and maintenances
- Control all project/maintenance expense to come in below budget, negotiating with and sourcing new vendors.
- Execute all store repairs to maintain a high-end environment
- Review and process for payment all project and maintenance invoices.
Skills And Experience Required
The candidate we are looking to hire must possess the following skills:
- The candidate should exhibit Professionalism in his or her dealings
- The ideal candidate is expected to be Honest and have some integrity
- The individual should be breathing with great innovative ideas
- The ideal candidate must have problem-solving abilities
- The applicant must be ambitious
- You must be highly dependable, reliable, and responsible
- Must have Conflict resolution abilities
- The employee should be passionate his or her work.
- Must possess a very Strong Work Ethic.
- Should have a positive attitude towards work
- Should always look and act confident
- Candidate must be proactive and agile
- Should be able to work in a team
- Must be a critical Thinker
- Should be action oriented as well as a self starter
- Should be committed and able to work with little or no supervision at all
- Should have good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Must have decision-Making skills
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Should be caring and gentle
- Candidate must be approachable
HOW TO APPLY – Maintenance Administrator
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Not later than 30th November, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED