Here is the M-KOPA Ghana Job Opportunity. This is an amazing opportunity for a passionate and talented HR Generalist to innovate alongside a stellar growing people team who are equally passionate and driven.
The Manager – Human Resources, will be expected to support the business by being a trusted business partner to the stakeholders and staff in these functions. They will act as a primary point of contact, serving as a connector to internal (local and global) HR functions, an advisor on all people processes, procedures, and initiatives. They will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping us to plan and administer important functions, such as staffing, training and development, and compensation and benefits.
They will also work collaboratively with various stakeholders to deliver solutions to the Ghana team while also contributing to the overall growth and success of the People team.
- Oversee the daily operational activities within HR Ghana and provide support and guidance to both managers and staff. This includes but is not limited to assisting in developing and executing local people procedures and policies, development of people objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements.
- Oversight and monitoring of the HRBP Model Ghana and suggest improvements, training, and guidance to the team where development gaps are identified.
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
- Work closely with Ghana Leadership Team to understand organizational challenges and design/implement creative solutions.
- Support managers in cultivating a high-performance, innovation-driven culture, and ensure that performance management experiences are effective and empowering, prioritizing fairness and objectivity.
- Ensure legal compliance of HR policies and Ghana employment regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required.
- Oversee and improve all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance.
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters.
- Work closely with the payroll team to effectively ensure timely payroll processing, including updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick leave, exceptions, and benefit changes.
- Connect managers and staff through the Learning and Development function to compelling learning opportunities to address mentorship, coaching for performance and growth, advising on career opportunities.
- Monitor and implement, in close conjunction with your managers, staff retention, career, and succession strategies. Work proactively to identify underperformance and thoughtfully address it professionally and swiftly.
- Participate in Employee Experience measurement programs, action planning, and champion the cause of employee experience as a measure of leadership.
- Coach and develop leaders/managers on how to inspire and influence their teams as well as improve their communication practices.
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook and organizational chart.
- Work closely and effectively with other HRBPs, HR Shared Services, and Centers of excellence teams to identify best practice and use it to define effective business interventions.
- Share knowledge and insights with the wider People team to help shape best practices from a people perspective.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES (M-KOPA Ghana Job Opportunity)
- You have a strong sense of business ethics and the ability to appropriately handle confidential information.
- You demonstrate a deep understanding of Human Resources Management Processes, Culture, and Performance Management with a ‘never settle mindset’ – always thinking big picture.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills stellar emotional intelligence with a specific focus on self-moderation, cultivating relationships, and empathy.
- You have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written, the ability to present and facilitate effectively. Storytelling via presentations is a strongly preferred skill.
- You have the ability to create effective working partnerships with senior leaders, challenge the thinking of others in respectful and thoughtful ways, influence upwards.
- You have a strong interest in leveraging data to inform decisions and can draw insights from data to improve processes, employee engagement, and policy alignment across the business.
- You are excited about working in a challenging, changing, complex business environment that is constantly evolving and where we challenge conventional HR every day.
- You are able to design and implement employee engagement strategies that will meaningfully impact the individual and organization experience.
- You have the ability to coach employees and management through complex, difficult issues.
- You are expected to act as a senior member of the local HR team, leading and mentoring upcoming HR staff.
- You are able to identify process and compliance gaps in HR practices, escalate and work with COE/Shared Services to build action plans to address, and improve the employee experience.
- You have knowledge of in-country employment regulations, e.g., Country labor/employee relations statutes, and the capacity to apply them to M-KOPA.
- Ability to adapt applicable Global labor laws into local practices as required.
HOW TO APPLY (M-KOPA Ghana Job Opportunity )
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED