A Lower Primary Classroom Teacher is needed at a reputable private school.
Kindly read the job description below to understand the nature of the job and associated qualifications.
- Teaching all areas of the curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of primary-aged pupils
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing, and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Maintaining discipline
- Recording pupils’ progress, attainment and achievement
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on pupils’ progress
- Taking part in extra-curricular activities
- Keeping up to date with changes and development in the curriculum, as well as current trends in teaching and learning.
All applicants must have passed the teacher licensure examination
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A professional teacher with a degree in Basic Education.
- Applicants must have taught in a reputable school for a minimum of 5 years with a proven track record.
- Candidate should be a critical thinker
- Should be patient
- Should be able to communicate effectively with students
- Should have great organization skills
- Should have creative and imaginative thinking skills
- Must know how to efficiently manage time (Time management)
- Should be open and easily approachable by both teachers and students
- Must be proactive and active
- Should know how to scold students when they go wrong
REMUNERATION: Attractive and competitive
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: 8th December, 2021.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED