- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
Responsible for planning and achieving unit budget, Responsible for Support, Maintenance, Service Assurance and In-Life-Operations of the Enterprise Service to achieved agreed Service Levels.
- Build and manage a professional team of ENOC 1st, 2nd line and Monitoring resources to deliver on agreed service levels for enterprise high value customers.
- Establish service performance standards in consultation with other Technology Service Assurance and Solutions Development teams and with key customer groups, ensuring that performance standards for service quality and reliability are met in full.
- Establish key operating procedures which interface with existing Vodafone Ghana systems for trouble ticketing and incident management and proactive service monitoring.
- Establish effective communications with outsourced entities including the Network Operations Centre (NOC), customer call center and liaise with Vodafone Enterprise Business Unit in managing customer incidents and activities.
- Responsible for the end to end resolution of all enterprise customer issues and must liaise with regional teams so faults are resolved within SLA while analyzing service performance and providing regular reports and developing action plans to resolve issues where necessary.
- Manage regional enterprise Field Engineers to achieve required service levels.
- Enterprise Field Engineers will have a dotted reporting to the Enterprise Field engineers for this.
- Provide clear targets and direction to team and conduct regular performance review meetings, develop a competence development plan as well as provide succession plan for the team
- Assist in the development and crafting of Enterprise Strategy from a technical perspective.
- Liaise with the relevant heads and directors for the successful execution of enterprise technology strategy.
Technical / Professional Skills
- University degree in telecommunications or Electrical and Electronic engineering.
- ITIL certifications
- Excellent knowledge of fixed and mobile networks and enterprise networks and solutions
- 7 or more years’ experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Service management experience
Closing Date : 10 July. 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED