Here is the Latest Job update At Embassy of Switzerland. The Embassy of Switzerland in Accra is looking for a Facilities Manager/Assistant to Administration. The focus will be on logistics, organizing, checking, and supervising, as well as executing minor repair and maintenance works.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the Embassy’s facilities.
- Facilities maintenance comprises all preventative, predictive, and renovation works required for the upkeep and improvement of facilities & their components.
- Plan and administer activities including the repair of housing, supply, and maintenance of furniture, equipment, and appliances, etc.
- Plan, design, perform, and evaluate projects of simple complexity and/or technically complex projects of low value in terms of time, cost, scope, and quality.
- Establish and maintain contact with the local authorities and contractors.
- Prepare and maintain contract documents. This includes quotes, contracts, SLAs, purchase requisitions, and invoices.
- Prepare estimates and needs as part of the Embassy’s planning and budgeting process.
- Manage contracts for the acquisition of professional goods and services. These contracts include standing offers, maintenance contracts, etc.
- Maintain and manage office equipment as required.
- Aid in archiving
- Assisting in web publishing
- Assisting in staff documentation processes with Ghanaian Authorities
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar role (preferable in a Diplomatic or International Organization).
- Facilities Management Professional (FMP) or a Member of the International Facilities Management Association-Ghana.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognized university in Facilities Management, Property Management, or any other discipline relevant to the position.
or equivalent combination of relevant education, training, and Experience.
- Excellent knowledge of IT and MS Office Suite
- Excellent English language skills
- Valid driving license
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at a time while keeping an overview of all his/her duties.
- Handyman and Technical competency
- Team-player, discretion, reliability, honesty
Embassy of Switzerland
Hilla Liman Hwy/King Tackie Ave.
Corner of Kenneth Kaunda Rd
North Ridge, Accra
Latest Job update At Embassy of Switzerland – HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your curriculum vitae, motivation letter, recommendation letters, and one recently taken passport photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 28th December, 2021.
- Only applicants who are considered for an interview will receive an answer to their application. No inquiries will be answered. After completion of the process, the files will be destroyed.
- The successful candidates is expected to start work as soon as possible – as agreed upon
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED