Here is the Latest Job Update At Bible Society of Ghana . The Bible Society of Ghana (BSG) is a non-denominational Christian organization with voluntary membership. It is now registered under the Companies Act, 2019 (Act 992).
- Ensure bookshop is adequately stocked with Bibles and related scriptural materials.
- Handle data entry of all receipts and transfers: trade debtors, staff business imprest and resource mobilization.
- Keep up-to-date records of Distributors purchases in order to facilitate Distributors Annual Award Scheme.
- Undertake accurate processing of sales transactions of Bibles and related materials through the accurate use of the Tally system.
- Support outdoor and church sales events and scout for new customers during sales events.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of HND in a relevant field of study.
- Ability to use TALLY, RetailPro, Microsoft Office Suite and Internet.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; and excellent human relations.
- Excellent Selling and Customer Service Skills.
- Integrity – truthful, trustworthy, and reliable.
HOW TO APPLY (Latest Job Update At Bible Society Of Ghana)
Application letters and supporting documents should be forwarded to email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th December, 2021.
It is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS) operating in over 200 countries. UBS is a world fellowship of National Bible Societies who have come together for consultation, mutual support and action in their common task of achieving the widest possible, effective and meaningful distribution of the Holy Scriptures and to help everyone interact with the Word of God.
To make God’s Word available and affordable, and encourage its use to transform lives.
The Bible for Everyone
Our Core Values
- Faithfulness: We are stewards of God’s resources (1Cor 4:2)
- Integrity: We are trustworthy in all our dealings. (Daniel 6:4)
- Partnership: We work with stakeholders to achieve our Mission/Vision. (1 Cor 3:6)
- Professionalism: We seek to excel in all we do – knowledge, Skills and attitude
- (Col. 3:23-24)
- Excellent Customer Service: We Meet/exceed the expectations of Customers. (John 13:15)
- Responsiveness: Work as a team and respond to the needs of stakeholders.
- (Gal. 5:25)
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED