Here is the Latest Job At Standard Chartered Bank. We are hiring a Resourcing Specialist.
- Manage the delivery of the end-to-end Resourcing process for Ghana or Nigeria and parts of West Africa, covering operational Resourcing support for all employed worker hiring (internal and external), local and cross-border hires and transfers.
- Ensure all Resourcing activity is aligned to and effectively communicates the employer brand.
- The role is focussed on Operational Delivery to ensure the achievement of recruitment targets at the right time, the right quality and the right price.
- Build and develop strong, sustainable relationships with external stakeholders, promoting the Bank as an employer of choice to drive performance and recruitment of the right person, at the right time, at the right price.
- Manage cross functional / complex Resourcing projects, as required.
- Provide ad hoc support to the Head, Resourcing, Ghana and West Africa as required.
- Responsible for sourcing for Ghana and Nigeria based roles, ensuring direct sourcing channels and the relevant preferred suppliers are used.
- Ensure delivery (at the right quality & cost) of direct sourcing targets for the country, design and deliver sourcing strategies and solutions that meet business needs, generate diverse pools of applicants and control cost bases.
- Develop and lead initiatives to drive more diverse Resourcing pools.
- Identify ways to build the candidate experience as they navigate the Resourcing process in-country, sharing best practice regionally and globally, as appropriate.
- Drive greater cross functional and cross border talent moves.
- Participate in Early Careers recruitment events and activities, as required.
- Ensure the Group’s selection products and processes are thoroughly embedded across the country, improving effectiveness of selection and minimizing risks.
- Drive culture change to embed greater hiring manager discipline in all aspects of the Resourcing process e.g. ensuring hiring managers are up skilled in short listing and recording interview notes, ensuring prompt provision of feedback etc.
- Support the relevant Resourcing Specialists, where required, in conducting interviews and assessing candidates as part of assessment days for programme roles e.g. Early Careers.
Our Ideal Candidate For The Latest Job At Standard Chartered Bank
- In-depth experience of recruitment in a Financial Services environment (in-house preferred, or search firm / consultancy).
- Experience driving end-to-end Resourcing processes (Identifying Business Needs, Sourcing Candidates, Selecting Candidates, Offer Management, Background Screening, Onboarding, Post-onboarding).
- Track record of building creative attraction strategies to deliver new hires cost effectively and within budget.
- Experience of working with external and internal recruitment partners collaboratively.
- Experience working in a complex matrix environment, dealing with demanding and fast-paced client groups and successfully building / managing sustainable relationships across a variety of countries/locations.
- Ability to deal assertively with conflict and remain positive when under pressure.
- Able to see the ‘big picture’ and think conceptually, whilst simultaneously working on the details.
- Good knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems such as Oracle Taleo.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, enabling the role holder to build credibility quickly.
- Strong consultative and negotiation skills.
- Proven delivery capabilities – track record of multi-tasking, prioritising, and setting and achieving deadlines (both short and long term).
- Pragmatic, customer-focused approach.
- Proactive, problem solving approach combined with a willingness to challenge in order to deliver results.
- Flexibility and a preparedness to ‘roll up his/her sleeves’ when necessary to get the job done.
- Knowledge of / exposure to relevant employment legislation (e.g. data protection).
HOW TO APPLY – Latest Job At Standard Chartered Bank
Closing Date : 20th January, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED