Everydaynewsgh presents to you the Latest Employment Opportunity At GB Foods. GB Foods is currently hiring a Slitter Operator.
The purpose of this position is to provide basic essential skills required for direct application on the production process.
- Load and align packaging material properly and ensure all cuts adhere to specification.
- Make adjustments to tables, conveyors and rollers to ensure that raw materials are properly positioned over the slitting knives.
- Constantly monitor cutting process to ensure accuracy of cut, “drop” of the material and speed of the machine.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process, and quality system.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process, and quality system.
- Control further processing or delivery of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- Prepare entry records of production activity as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- HND or equivalent preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience operating a metal slitter.
- Experience in Autonomous Maintenance preferred
- We are looking for someone who is committed, action oriented, problem solver and excellent relationship skills, pays attention to detail and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
Working for GBfoods will offer you a wide variety of career opportunities that will enable you to utilize your full potential.
In addition to local and global developmental opportunities, we provide employees with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan and much more.
HOW TO APPLY – Latest Employment Opportunity At GB Foods
Application Closing Date: Open
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED