KNG Technologies Is Accepting National Service Personnel
We are currently looking to hire a National Service personnel to join are fast growing team.
- Must be teachable
- Must have the willingness to to learn new things
- Must be proactive
- Must be professional
- Should be honesty and integrity
- Should had innovative ideas
- Must possess problem-solving abilities
- Candidate should be ambitious. …
- Must be dependable, reliable, and responsible
- The successful candidate will receive at least 1000 cedis for National service
- Probability of retention has so far been 100% (we have employed all our NSP)
- Base salary for junior developer is 2000 cedis after tax and you get bonuses on a project basis
APPLICATION PROCESS (KNG Technologies Is Accepting National Service Personnel)
Application Closing Date: Ongoing
At KNG Technologies, we work closely with our partners throughout the mobile app development process to collaboratively evolve the software through each sprint. We are committed to producing exceptional, clean, and transferable software for each of our clients.
KNG Technologies develops mobile apps and associated web pages in native IOS, Android as well as cross-platform in Flutter. UI/UX development is managed from the US and development in Ghana.
We aim to play a significant role in the development of a world-class software development industry in Ghana. A percentage of our profits go towards free education for children through the MLM Ghana Codes Initiative.
Depending on your needs, we will build your mobile app expertly in Native IOS, Android and cross-platform using Flutter. We can also handle all of your API and backend development needs.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED