Kinross Latest Employment opportunity
Kinross Gold Corporation is a Canadian-based gold and silver mining company founded in 1993 and headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
To manage the delivery of tactical and operational HR services, policies, and programmes under the general direction of the Human Resources Manager, as it relates to: Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Human Resource Information Systems & Workforce Analytics and HR Compliance.
- Analyses current sourcing and selection methods, programmes, and tools and executes the overall local sourcing and selection strategy.
- Partners with the HR Manager and operational management to define short term and long term skill requirements of the organization.
- Establishes key metrics for recruitment effectiveness and reports on these metrics.
- Responsible for the execution of the annual compensation process for the local employees, including STI and LTI.
- Reviews, maintains and supports the local salary and compensation structure in alignment with the global, regional and local strategy and supporting employment for the life-of-mine period.
- Responsible for leading the review and update of the process of job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications to support salary adjustments and promotions.
- Ensures that employee data is updated in JDE, payroll, and other HRIS systems are in line with global Kinross guidelines and standards.
- Ensures the implementation of the HRIS strategy locally. Support HR corporate and regional projects related to HRIS as required.
- Supports the development of the HR function to its next level of maturity with a particular focus on HR Compliance related matters.
- Ensures the integrity of the HR function at all times and delivers a wide-range of HR related investigations including:
- Compliance with all HR related policies, procedures and processes;
- Data collection and data review / forensic analysis;
- Interviews of complainants, witnesses, victims and all other relevant subjects;
- Communicating investigation findings to disciplinary groups at various levels in the Group (presentations etc.);
Education and Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration or related field
- Internationally recognised HR professional qualification (IHRMP, CIPD, SHRM, SPHR or HRMP)
- Minimum of 8 years’ combined work experience in generalist HR, and specific mining (on-site)/operations experience, of which 3 years should be in a Supervisory capacity.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR compliance
- A good working knowledge and experience across related areas of the HR discipline (e.g. workforce planning, talent acquisition, total rewards, HRIS, change management, HR compliance etc.)
- Experience in the design, implementation and administration of compensation structures
- Experience with HRIS systems (HR data analytics, HR admin, performance and compensation softwares)
- Must understand the levers that drive business success
- Working experience in culturally sensitive environments.
- Good Interpersonal & self-management capability to build relationships; collaborate with relevant stakeholders and support structures.
- Must be customer focused, understand client needs and develop people initiatives to add value to the business.
- Personal attributes: honesty, empathy, perseverance, transparency, diligence combined with an inquisitive mind
APPLICATION PROCESS (Kinross Latest Employment opportunity)
Closing Date: Ongoing
About The Company
Kinross is a Canadian-based gold mining company with mines and projects in Canada, the United States, Brazil, Chile, Russia, Ghana and Mauritania, employing approximately 9,300 people worldwide.
Our core purpose is to lead the world in generating value through responsible mining.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED