Kasapreko Company Limited New Career Opportunity. We look forward to engaging the services of a General Ledger accountant.
Kindly read the job description below to understand the nature of the job and associated qualifications.
The successful applicant will perform a variety of routine and non-routine accounting functions with a significant focus on General Ledger accounting.
He/She will also be responsible for providing support in conducting key activities such as Month-End and Quarter-End close, Fixed Assets, Account Reconciliations, and Audits.
- Prepare monthly intercompany reconciliation statements and resolve reconciling items with counterparts
- Maintain and update Fixed Assets register.
- Ensure suspense accounts are analyzed and cleared on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that all accruals, prepayments, and any other adjusting entries are booked as necessary along with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Assist various departments in accounting issues and queries,
- Assist the senior finance manager with the end of the monthly close process as well as assisting in the monthly packs providing Balance Sheet and P & L analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- A minimum of a 1st Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or a similar area of study
- Must be a Chartered/Certified Accountant – ICA-GH, ACCA, CIMA, CPA
- Strong understanding of debits/credits and accounting principles.
- Must have intermediate-advanced level Excel skills
- A minimum of five (5 years) experience in General Ledger and Journal Entries as well as a hands-on SAP Business One
HOW TO APPLY – Kasapreko Company Limited New Career Opportunity
Please submit all your application letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: 16th December, 2021.
JOB CODE: KCLOOS
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED