Karcher Center Ghana Job Vacancies
- Play a fundamental role in setting up new businesses; take responsibility for the effective on–boarding of new customers.
- Create business proposals for new and existing opportunities.
- Give a rundown of the level of competition and general market activities on daily basis to the sales manager.
- Initiate promotional events for the company.
- Achieving budgeted sales within the country.
- Administrate major accounts at head office position and provide a high standard of customer service continually.
- Establish long–term relationships with clients with business management skills.
- Exceptional skills in resolving financial statistics with little supervision.
- Strong competence in working efficiently in a complex multi-faceted setting.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years experience -at least- in one of the following industries (Construction, Oil & Gas, Manufactory, Energy, Facility Management, ……)
- Ghana driving license.
- Degree in marketing and sales.
- Excellent supervisory, evaluation, and reassessment experience.
- Customer delight obsession.
- Track record of operational results.
- Ability to handle high pressure in a positive way.
- Quick learning & execution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Strong work ethic and drive, high attention to detail, and desire for a high level of ownership
- Strong command with tools of the trade (eg. Excel, PPT, Word, Google Drive…)
- Hunger to grow the business & yourself.
How To Apply (Karcher Center Ghana Job Vacancies)
Closing Date: before 15th November 2021.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED