Jumia Group Announces Job Vacancy For New Graduates. Our recruitment is aimed at hiring a Key Account Manager (FMCG).
Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
- The Account manager will regularly source, engage and onboard new vendors relevant to the assigned product category;
- Develop solid relationships with Jumia’s key accounts and partners, act as a consultant for them, providing insights on how they can maximize their Jumia marketplace business;
- Facilitate revenue growth by negotiating, improving and optimizing deals on a weekly basis;
- Support the Head of Department to plan periodic campaigns related to the category, including negotiating special deals and managing website exposure;
- Manage daily operations related to key accounts with the aim of optimizing performance, including pricing negotiation, content quality check, assortment level and inbound orders;
- Understand each vendor’s value proposition and to develop a clear action plan followed by rapid implementation to maximize vendors’ performance;
- Respect commercial team routine, agenda and guidelines;
- Liaison closely with all other teams to deliver an optimal vendor experience and seamless content upload;
- Promote Jumia’s value added services;
- Contribute to consistently meet and exceed sales targets and supplier satisfaction expectations.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, suitable for recent graduates.
- Planning and organizational skills – Must have great organizational skills, be punctual, reliable, outstanding attention to detail and ability to prioritize efficiently;
- Commercial and sales skills – Ability to source best offers and negotiate appropriate deals;
- Interpersonal skills – Must be able to hand all vendor queries and be great at conflict management; must also coordinate with all other Jumia’s teams to supervise products upload and deals promotion at all times;
- Analytical skills – Must be able to conduct standard performance analysis and leverage KPIs and on own vendor knowledge to identify potential areas of improvement on a regular basis;
- IT and Microsoft Office skills – Good working knowledge of Excel’s basic functions, Word and PowerPoint, must feel comfortable with learning how to use the company’s IT platforms;
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- A passion to provide service excellence and improve the lives of others by providing key everyday products and services;
- An energetic entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work in a fast-paced and fun working environment;
- Previous commercial experience in the consumer goods industry is a plus;
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment;
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world;
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take.
HOW TO APPLY – Jumia Group Announces Job Vacancy For New Graduates
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED