Job Vacancy in Ghana at Vibra.
Vibra empowers the world’s best crypto enthusiasts and newbies to effortlessly go from zero to master.
Innovated by vibrant blockchain, tech enthusiasts, and investors from all around the world, to meet the rising cryptocurrency demand in emerging markets in Africa, starting with Nigeria.
Vibra is a friendly, easy way for beginners to learn, experiment, and make trades with a community of experts. We’ve made crypto easy and safe through intuitive tools and features.
Working Location: Ghana
We are looking for an Operation Manager focusing on the Ghana region with strong BD experiences gained in crypto related business, Fintech or Financial Institutions.
He/She would be responsible for creating connections and meaningful relationships with key business/merchant partners – including but not limited to, onboard contributors and deepening stakeholders’ engagement with the product/platform. This role reports to Vibra’s CEO / equivalent.
Job Vacancy in Ghana at Vibra – Responsibilities：
Merchant Recruitment & Management
- Assist the CEO/ management team in leading merchant expansion plans for Ghana Market; support P2P management strategy decisions ; provide ongoing market research/insight to foster Vibra P2P local merchant network’s growth
- Helping to coordinate key local BD activities, such as developing new partnerships with merchants, and supporting key events ( P2P Merchants recruitment & management
- Work extensively with product & operation team to shape the p2p business model; Build the P2P merchant application & operation standard and review process, including provide suggestions on P2P rules
Risk Control Management & CS
- Provide P2P guide & support to the CS team, including handling disputes between merchants and the p2p buyers, assisting them with troubleshooting; abnormal case studies & giving suggested solutions ,etc.
- Develop the risk control management standard & process, that align with the local law & minimize the legal risk to the group
Local Partnership & Community Management
- Build the partnership & community strategy for our product in Ghana
- Building relationships with community members; Leading and coordinating with key influencers and community-building partners and agencies
- Manage the success of the community growth
- Other business development related matters assigned by CEO
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in business, finance related field from top university
- Background in Crypto/Blockchain and large global financial services/tech environments is a plus
- 3+ years experience in business development or partnerships in Financial Institutions ( Payment, Fintech, Financial Institutions or Technology Company )
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands on at work and can be independent in managing complex projects
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work remotely with a global team, autonomously and take initiatives
- Comfortable in a startup, rapid-growth environment
Job Vacancy in Ghana at Vibra – How To Apply
Please submit your cover letters, and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12th December, 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED