There is a Job Vacancy For SHS Graduates At FAO. The company is hiring an Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant for Decentralized Evaluations reports to the Regional Programme Leader and the Regional Evaluation Specialists.
- Arrange appointments for the supervisor, receive visitors, place and screen telephone calls and respond to routine requests for information;
- Provide office, administrative and logistics support to meetings, committees, conferences, etc.;
- Review, record, distribute and process incoming mail and correspondence; follow-up on pending actions;
- Respond or draft responses to standard/ routine correspondence and other communications; use word processing package to produce a wide variety of large, complex documents and reports;
- Proofread documents and format texts for accuracy, grammar, punctuation and style, as well as for adherence to established standards;
- Initiate general administrative tasks in the computerized financial / travel / human resources systems;
- Make travel and hotel arrangements and prepare travel authorizations/claims for the Regional Evaluation Specialists and evaluation team members evaluation missions as required;
- In conjunction with the Country Offices and other potential stakeholders, support the processing of travel authorizations, air tickets, insurance, and travel reimbursements, in accordance with the Organization’s standards;
- Provide assistance in the administrative processing of vacancy announcements and evaluation consultants’ contracts, including organization of interviews;
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Secondary School Education
- 3 years of experience in administrative and operations support, logistics, planning and control of budgets for Projects
- Working knowledge (Level C) of English and knowledge of French (level B)
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office applications, Internet and office technology equipment.
- Nationality of Ghana or resident in the country with a regular work permit.
FAO Core Competencies
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Global Citizen Job Vacancy For The Youth
- Latest Job Opening At SolarTaxi
- Job Vacancy At GoldCoast Food Herbs And Spices Limited
How To Apply For The Job Vacancy For SHS Graduates At FAO
Application Closing Date: 7th July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED