There is a Job Vacancy For Programmes Officers. A reputable public service organisation wishes to appoint competent and qualified persons to fill the vacant positions.
- Identify and contact potential grantees for funding.
- Represent company brand in industry conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Manage and monitor grants and prepare funding reports.
- Provide guidance and maintain frequent communications with program partners.
- Analyze and troubleshoot program challenges.
- Develop best practices to improve overall program performance
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for programs.
- Identify and contact new program partners for business expansion.
- Plan and execute program activities in timely and accurate manner.
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences plus Master’s Degree in Security related disciplines from a reputable institution.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in relevant field. Must reside within the following localities (Elubo, Paga, Tema, Sekondi, Akanu, Osei Kwadwokrom and Sampa)
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Job Recruitment
- China Jobs For Foreigners 2022/2023
- Graduate Job Opportunities At Tullow Oil
- Ongoing Job Recruitment At 4syte TV
- Job Recruitment At Ghana National Association of the Deaf (GNAD)
- Job vacancy At International Water Management Institute(IWMI)
How to Apply For Job Vacancy For Programmes Officers
Applicants must have completed a mandatory one year National Service. Interested persons should send current CVS with cover letters and copies of relevant certificates to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 13th September, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED