Job Vacancy For Examinations Manager
• To assist in administering the College’s examinations processes starting from the registration process and ending with marking of scripts to ensure effective and efficient operations.
• Administers assessments and end of block examinations
• Creates examinations schedules
• Sets up examination venues as per Academic Board requirements
• Provides data for archive files and historical records relating to assessment and examinations; .
• Assists in identifying training needs of examination invigilators and organizes appropriate development opportunities
• Processes attendance and training
• Records for examination invigilators
• Reports on activities and assignments undertaken
• Undertakes any other duties that may be assigned by Management.
Qualification and Experience
Applicants must have:
• Master’s degree in Nursing, Mental Health, Midwifery, Public Health or an equivalent discipline;
• A Professional Nurse or Midwife; and
• Minimum of 3 years of progressive working experience in an educational institution with experience in organizing examinations.
Skills and Competencies:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent managerial skills
• Ability to organize workload and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
• High sense of professionalism
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae with a covering letter to:
The Human Resources Manager
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives
Closing Date: 27 September, 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED