The Ministry of Health exists to promote and provide integrated, holistic and sustainable preventative, curative, and rehabilitative quality health services to the nation.
JOB VACANCY FOR CHIEF CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position in the Ministry of Health, Department of Health Service Management, tenable at various facilities
• VACANCY NO: 30 of 2022
• SALARY: P350,904.00 – 386,976.00 per annum
• Optional contributory Medical Aid Scheme (Government pays 50s, Employee pays)
• A contract of 34-36 months with gratuity of 30% payable at the end of contract.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Master of Am Science in Clinical psychology
• At least (2) year’s work experience as Principal Clinical Psychologist It or right) year’s wick experience in a relevant field.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• To coordinate clinical psychology services in health facilities and monitor compliance to professional standards in the delivery of adequate and effective clinical psychological care
• Ethics and values
• Decision Quality
• Functional/Technical skills
• Customer Focus
• Problem solving
• Managerial Courage
• Motivating Others
• Building effective team
• Integrity and trust
LEAVE: 30 working days per annum
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Provides advice to individuals, families and groups with severe psychological and developmental disorders
• Manages provision of clinical psychology services in the health facility by monitoring compliance to professional functioning of clinical Psychologists
• Coordinates clinical psychology research activities in the facility
• Monitors the development and analysis of quality Audit tool for health facilities
• Conducts needs assessment and coordinates resources for clinical psychology services in the health facility
• Consults and liaises with clinicians (Le Psychiatrists, medical officers, Clinical social Worker, Occupational Therapists and Psychiatric nurses) in multi-disciplinary teams.
• Prepares budget for the region.
• Participates in peer case reviews, journal article reviews, case presentations, seminars and research.
• Advocate for proactive policies and supportive environment for psychologists
Quote the number of the Vacancy Circular and Provide the following details
• Full name, address and place of birth.
• Brief summary of up to date career duties (Curriculum Vitae)
• Certified copies of certificates (Academic and Professional)
• Certified copy of proof of identity
• A minimum of two current references
• Duty of first appointment
Job Vacancy For Chief Clinical Psychologist: How To Apply
All Applications should be addressed to:
PO Box CT 6043
And Hand delivered to:
The Consulate of Botswana
P22, Tangerine STR.
The Addo, Accra
Please note that scanned copies of applications must be sent to:
Closing Date: 04 October, 2022
Other Recommended Jobs:
- Vodafone Ghana Fresh Job Postings
- Fresh Job Update At Taptap Send
- Job Vacancy At Sunda International
- Jiji Africa New Job Advert
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED