There is a Job Vacancy for Assistant Research Officers. A reputable public service organisation wishes to appoint competent and qualified persons to fill the vacant position.
- Travels to field sites to collect and record data and/or samples as appropriate to the specific objectives of the study.
- As appropriate to the specified position, codes and verifies data in accordance with specified research protocol and coding procedures, and enters data into a computer database and/or spreadsheet application for subsequent analysis.
- Develops or assists in the development of interview schedules; contacts potential subjects to introduce and explain study objectives and protocol, and to arrange interviews, either in person or by telephone.
- Identifies and compiles lists of potential research subjects in accordance with study objectives and parameters, as appropriate to the individual position.
- Conducts and records face-to-face and/or telephone interviews with subjects, in accordance with predetermined interview protocol, data collection procedures, and documentation standards.
- Reviews and edits data to ensure completeness and accuracy of information; follows up with subjects to resolve problems or clarify data collected.
- May set up, calibrate, and maintain laboratory and/or field research equipment, as specified by the requirements of the study.
- May lead or guide the work of student employees.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, psychology or any related field of study from a reputable institution.
- A certificate in Security related studies and understanding of data analysis will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least one year post-national service experience in a reputable organisation.
- Must reside within the following localities (Elubo, Paga, Tema, Kumasi, Tamale, Bolga, Sekondi, Akanu, Osei Kwadwokrom, Sampa and Wa)
- New Job Postings At Crown Agents
- Exciting Job Offer At Glico Group
- Exciting Career Opportunity At Coca-Cola
- Ongoing Job Recruitment At 4syte TV
- JUST IN: ASUU Rejects FG’s 23.5 Percent Salary Increase Offer
How to Apply for The Job Vacancy for Assistant Research Officers
Applicants must have completed a mandatory one year National Service. Interested persons should send current CVS with cover letters and copies of relevant certificates to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date: 13th September, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED