There is a Job Vacancy At Yara International. They are hiring a Country Manager. This position will report to the Senior Vice President Africa and is located in Accra, Ghana.
- Deliver disruptive growth in Ghana, in accordance with the new Yara Africa Asia (YAA) strategy including Burkina Faso and Togo
- Full accountability for Yara Ghana’s commercial and financial results (end-to-end P&L responsibility)
- Jointly with Yara Farming Solutions, define and implement the roadmap for digital initiatives, with identification of near term and long-term goals/ benefits.
See Also: Massive Job Postings At Anglogold Ashanti
- Build relationships, networks and partner with key teams and senior stakeholders across the organization to identify relevant transformation levers and secure buy-in and resources for the necessary change initiatives to be implemented in Ghana
- Proactively seek opportunities for building and maintaining Yara Ghana’s position as an Agricultural Reference in the country, through a pro-active engagement with government agencies and other key stakeholders.
- Drive the M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions) agenda for the country, including venture investment portfolio.
- Drive the People agenda in line with the Africa and Grow@Yara strategy, incl. Talent Development, Performance Mgmt. and Succession Planning.
- Ensure that Yara Ghana continues to be an industry leader on the HESQ, Operational Excellence and Product Stewardship areas, incl. strict adherence across all operations to Yara’s E&C and Code of Conduct rules.
- Ideally 10-15 years’ experience Business Development, transformation and B2B Sales Leadership, with significant management experience. Long relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- In-depth knowledge of digital transformation, B2B (preferably in agriculture/chemicals industry) and stakeholder management (private and public stakeholders) is necessary
- Change Management and influencing experience in large corporate projects.
- Excellent team leadership and coaching skills, as well as organizational development
- English (fluent witten and verbal) skills are necessary.
- Higher university degree in Business Administration, Economics or Agronomy.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to think holistically to “see the big picture”
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence
- Ability to build, manage and motivate teams across cultural boundaries
- Ability to work independently and in teams, connecting with all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Drive to challenge established practices and processes when required
- Positive to work and travel in an international and fast paced environment
How To Apply For The Job Vacancy At Yara International
Closing Date: 2nd November 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED