There is a Job Vacancy At Yara International. They are hiring a Country Manager. This position will report to the Senior Vice President Africa and is located in Accra, Ghana.
- Deliver disruptive growth in Ghana, in accordance with the new Yara Africa Asia (YAA) strategy including Burkina Faso and Togo
- Full accountability for Yara Ghana’s commercial and financial results (end-to-end P&L responsibility)
- Jointly with Yara Farming Solutions, define and implement the roadmap for digital initiatives, with identification of near term and long-term goals/ benefits.
- Build relationships, networks and partner with key teams and senior stakeholders across the organization to identify relevant transformation levers and secure buy-in and resources for the necessary change initiatives to be implemented in Ghana
- Proactively seek opportunities for building and maintaining Yara Ghana’s position as an Agricultural Reference in the country, through a pro-active engagement with government agencies and other key stakeholders.
- Drive the M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions) agenda for the country, including venture investment portfolio.
- Drive the People agenda in line with the Africa and Grow@Yara strategy, incl. Talent Development, Performance Mgmt. and Succession Planning.
- Ensure that Yara Ghana continues to be an industry leader on the HESQ, Operational Excellence and Product Stewardship areas, incl. strict adherence across all operations to Yara’s E&C and Code of Conduct rules.
- Ideally 10-15 years’ experience Business Development, transformation and B2B Sales Leadership, with significant management experience. Long relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- In-depth knowledge of digital transformation, B2B (preferably in agriculture/chemicals industry) and stakeholder management (private and public stakeholders) is necessary
- Change Management and influencing experience in large corporate projects.
- Excellent team leadership and coaching skills, as well as organizational development
- English (fluent witten and verbal) skills are necessary.
- Higher university degree in Business Administration, Economics or Agronomy.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to think holistically to “see the big picture”
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence
- Ability to build, manage and motivate teams across cultural boundaries
- Ability to work independently and in teams, connecting with all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Drive to challenge established practices and processes when required
- Positive to work and travel in an international and fast paced environment
How To Apply For The Job Vacancy At Yara International
Closing Date: 2nd November 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED