There is a Job Vacancy At The Embassy Of Denmark. The Visa and Consular Team of the Danish Embassy is looking for a French speaking Colleague to act as a Visa and Consular Officer. The Danish Embassy is looking for a new Visa and Consular colleague.
The main tasks of the Visa/ Consular team are handling of visa applications to Denmark, Finland, Iceland and Sweden as well as providing consular services to Danish and other qualifying nationals. The position is full-time and may be applied for by candidates with good knowledge of the English and French languages.
- Receive and check applications inclusive of attached documentation
- Process and register applications electronically
- Interview applicants in mainly the English language, however, the French language is used for applicants from three accredited countries
- Handle communication between applicants, the Denmark Visa Application Centre (VFS Global), Danish Immigration Service, Danish and other foreign companies
- Answer general inquiries regarding visas and residence/work permits
- Participate in the day-to-day running of the Section
- Handle applications for Danish passports, take biometrics and update passport registry
- Consular assistance to Danes and other qualifying nationals
- Attestation of documents
- Participate in any other general or specific tasks according to need
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant higher education
- Excellent command of the English and French languages, both orally and written
- Knowledge of a Scandinavian language would be a strong advantage, but not a demand
- Preferably previous working experience within visa and consular matters
- Integrity, sound judgement and focus on detail
- We seek to recruit a positive, dynamic, multi-skilled person with strong customer service, good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Candidates must demonstrate a high level of integrity, self- motivation and initiative.
- You will be working in a team of four employees.
- Team player with a good sense of humour
- Well organized, responsible and flexible
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent IT knowledge
- An exciting, inter-cultural and dynamic work environment
- You will be offered full time, permanent employment on a local contract based on the relevant legally binding labour market rules of Ghana
- The probation period is three months
- Your salary will reflect your qualifications, relevant experience and proved work-related results
- Your standard working hours are 40 hours per week
- You will be entitled to 5 weeks of paid holiday per year
- You and your dependent family members will be offered reasonable coverage of sickness expenses
Starting date: 1 March 2022
Location: 67, Dr.Isert Street, North Ridge, Accra
HOW TO APPLY (Job Vacancy At The Embassy Of Denmark)
To apply for the position, please send your application (cover letter, CV, proof of relevant education, recommendations and 2-3 references) in English to the Embassy of Denmark, e- mail: email@example.com marked in subject line “Application – Visa and Consular Officer”.
The chosen candidate must present a “No Criminal Record” and pass security clearance by the Danish authorities prior to employment.
For more information or questions please contact the Visa Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates will be invited for interviews. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 14 January 2022 at 12am
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED