There is a Job Vacancy At Bolt. Bolt Food is looking for a passionate Account Specialist to drive our business, developing, managing and growing our partner restaurants in Ghana.
Kindly read the Job Description below to understand the nature of the job and associated qualifications.
As an Account Specialist you will have a clear understanding of our key business goals and actively manage our partners to generate long-term value for our partners and the platform. In addition you also have to be a strong team player and willing to do things outside of the day-to-day work activities – supporting local execution of our global projects or being the Account Manager`s right hand in managing our business priorities.
- Manage and organize eater-facing campaigns ensuring that all processes are in place at the city level to maximize campaign performance
- Analyze market specific behaviour to gain insights and support the team in improving customer experience
- Support the execution of our operational strategy, solve daily commercial and operational issues
- Collaborate with the Sales & Partners Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants
- Help to re-negotiate restaurant contract conditions such as commission rates and campaign plans
- Work with cross functional departments to drive business growth (Campaigns, Partner Operations, Customer Service, Courier Operations)
Qualification And Skills
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in Account Management, Consulting, Business Development
- Good analytical skills: ability to interpret and present data to generate insights and support decision-making
- Never-settle mentality: proven track record of client success and consistently achieving critical metrics and revenue targets
- Commercial vein: ability to build professional relationships with business partners using listening, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ownership: ability proactively find solutions to business problems
- Passion: drive to work with new technologies or with food tech
- Excellent communicator: ability to effectively communicate with many stakeholders involved
- Good project manager skills: capable managing multiple projects, resources, priorities and time
- Minimum language requirements: Native or Business level English speaker
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 10th December, 2021.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED