Job Vacancy At A Reputable Company
A reputable educational institute is looking to hire an honest and hard warming Assistant Operations Officer.
The Assistant operations officer would be responsible for overseeing daily activities, such as staffing, scheduling, and customer relations. The Assistant Operations Officer will equally audit and place orders for equipment or supplies needed by the business, as well as track and report on budget, costs, and income.
The selected candidate will assist the in the following:
- Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures
- Report to and assist Chief Operating Officer in daily tasks and duties
- Ensure company policies align with and advance business objectives
- Strategically map-out, plan, and manage projects
- Analyze and maintain operational data
- Develop improved business functionality that increases profits
- Communicate with management teams to confirm execution of company processes
- Train staff in policies and procedures and supervise their daily work
- Set goals for staff and monitor their progress
- Conduct frequent performance reviews
- Ensure compliance with best business practices throughout organization
- Implement improved operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency
- Contribute to innovation of new products
- Track and maintain budgets of operational costs
- Coordinate purchase of raw materials and supplies
- Monitor product inventory
- Maintain positive client and vendor relationships
- Develop and implement human resources practices
- HND / Degree
- Basic IT skills
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in similar position
- Must have good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Must have great interpersonal skills
- Must be organized and have good leadership skills
- Should possess strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to think critically
- Should have strong mathematical skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills is a plus
APPLICATION PROCESS (Job Vacancy At A Reputable Company )
Interested applicants should send their CVs firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline For Submission Of Application: 19th November, 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED