Job Vacancies For Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. A reputable educational institution situated in Accra wants for immediate employment qualified teachers and personnel for the following departments: Nursery & Primary School Classroom teachers & Attendants, High School (JHS & SHS) All subjects (both core & elective)
- Prepare, administrate and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students’ progress.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Prepare students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
- ensure the provision and coordination of weekend routines with duty staff ensuring adequate supervision of resident boarders
- ensure that accurate records of student movements are known and to liaise with duty staff to ensure a wide range of high quality, interesting and fulfilling activities are planned and executed
- To develop, manage, maintain and work within an allocated budget for resources and expenses with clear and open records of expenditure.
- Regularly checking vehicle safety such as tires, brakes, turn signals, mechanical equipment, etc.
- Monitoring and reporting fuel consumption, mileage, and passenger numbers.
- Reporting delays, accidents, and emergencies.
- Responding to emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Vacuuming carpeted areas and washing floors
- Sweeping uncarpeted areas
- Emptying and cleaning bins
- Spot cleaning of spillages
- Cleaning toilet areas and replenishing toiletries
Patrol the school campus and areas around the school including unsupervised areas.
- Intervene in activities that may result in injury and encourage students to not participate in such conduct.
- Serve as a role model for students in behavior, attire, and professional grooming.
- Help supervise arrival and dismissal of students as well as breakfast and lunch periods
- Maintains vehicles, which may include a company’s fleet of cars, trucks, heavy equipment, tractor/trailers, and other motor vehicles.
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance including oil changes and tune-ups.
- Performs tests on specific parts and systems to ensure proper function.
- Identifies mechanical problems either visually or with computer diagnostic equipment.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are Interested in the job Vacancies For Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff, click on any of the positions above to read more and apply
Closing date: January 9, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED