There is a job update at IC Africa. We are seeking to hire a Marketing Manager (Senior Associate, Marketing) for our company. The position holder will directly report to Chief Executive Officer.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for managing the Group’s marketing initiatives by deploying market research and analysis to direct our marketing strategy and also oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
- Conceptualise and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and client lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Lead the Group’s retail marketing initiatives for new markets and e-products to improve client retention
- Develop strategies and tactics to drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Build strategic relationships and partnership with key industry players, agencies and vendors across Africa
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams and communicate with senior business heads about marketing programs, strategies
- Monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly/annual basis
- Lead in hiring, building and managing the performance of a result oriented and resilient marketing team.
- Lead and work in partnership with the different business units, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications including print, digital, and video assets
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analytical tools, and optimise accordingly, matching against corporate goals
- Perform any additional role as required by the role
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Affiliation with a global professional body in Marketing is a plus. e.g. CIM-UK
- An MBA degree in Marketing or a related field is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, sales and advertising
- Proven knowledge of retail marketing, online marketing and hands-on experience developing campaigns
- Exceptional oral and written communication skill, and presentation ability
- Exceptional attention to detail, formatting expert with very strong PowerPoint and similar software skills
- Numerically literate, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Conversant with interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness to travel for work
- Ability to establish press and media contacts
- Monthly net salary ranging from GHS 9,000 to GHS 13,250 based on experience and qualification
- Eligibility to participate in the group’s discretionary Incentive Compensation Plan
- Eligibility to participate in the firm’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Eligibility to participate in the group’s Continuous Professional Development Support Plan
- Healthcare benefits, life Insurance, pension benefits (tier 1,2& 3), call credits and data
How To Apply For The job update at IC Africa
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 3 April, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED