Securian Financial Group is advertising their latest Job Recruitment 2021 for interested and qualified persons to apply.
As a New Business Analyst (Conversion Manager), you’ll be part of a team of associates who work closely with our external wholesalers to ensure new clients have the best experience possible as they transition their plans to Securian Retirement.
You’ll interact regularly with advisors, plan sponsors and record keepers as well as others within the Retirement division to manage the process and make sure each plan is set up quickly and accurately.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coordinate the implementation of all full service and unbundled defined contribution plans, working closely with External Wholesalers, Advisors and Relationship Managers in our regional pension offices.
- Coordinate with the New Business Data Analyst to ensure efficient transfer of all plan and participant data required to establish new plans and transition existing plans.
- Analyze new and takeover plans to ensure design meets underwriting guidelines, employer objectives and government regulations. Oversee the creation of plan documents and summary plan descriptions.
- Coordinate the conversion of existing unbundled clients to full service and mergers of existing clients.
- Two or more years of Retirement experience with an emphasis on defined contribution plans, plan design, compliance and Omni recordkeeping platform.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively partner with the division’s Compliance area to ensure plan designs meet underwriting guidelines, employer objectives and government regulations.
- Ability to communicate complex compliance and plan design topics to client and advisors.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions with appropriate balance for department and client needs.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to work at least 40 hours per week
- Ability to utilize keyboard, mouse and computer for up to 1-4 hours per day
- Ability to utilize telephone for approximately 1-4 hours per day
- Ability to perform simple grasping including handwriting, paper manipulation, sorting, folding, etc. periodically throughout entire workday
The physical job requirements described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Securian Financial has been around for 140 years. We’re committed to giving back to our community, donating 15,000 employee volunteer hours this past year.
We also provide extensive resources to our employees for professional development and growth and a number of diverse professional and social opportunities throughout the company.
There’s a reason our employees have voted us as a best place to work year after year! In addition:
- Generous paid time off. We want you to take time off for whatever matters most to you!
- Tuition reimbursement program. We value continuous learning at Securian!
- Company-funded pension plan as well as 401K retirement plan – great resources to secure your financial future.
- Continuous opportunities for new challenges.
- Variety of health plan options as well as dental and vision plans.
- Paid maternity/paternity leaves.
Application Process (Job Recruitment At Securian Financial Group 2021)
Closing Date: Ongoing
About Securian Financial Group
Securian Financial Group, Inc. does not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital or familial status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, political affiliation, veteran status, status in regard to public assistance, status in a local human rights commission, or any other status or condition protected by local, state or federal law.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED