With over 17 million pumps produced annually and over 19,000 employees in more than 56 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pumping systems.
Grundfos SafeWater has established the Ghana Water Initiative with the purpose of implementing a new approach to water service delivery in rural Ghana. As a true SDG company focusing on clean water and sanitation (SDG #6) and taking action to combat climate change (SDG #13), we are invested in developing commercially viable solutions to providing water services to rural communities.
Job Recruitment at Grundfos 2022.
We have begun this journey in Ghana with our first pilot site and with the aim to establish a commercially viable model that can be rolled out across Ghana. We aim to reach 1 million people with access to safe drinking water by 2025.
Job Recruitment at Grundfos 2022
- Develop marketing and brand identity for the Ghana Water Initiative (GWI)
- Develop and implement a communications strategy for the Ghana Water Initiative
- Ensure continuous storytelling of the successes of the GWI during the implementation
- Provide any other marketing and communications support services as required
- Develop a data-driven framework for identifying new sites
- Maintain and continually develop data management from existing sites to produce an overview of business and operational overviews
- Manage the overall maintenance of data, in particular, customer payments
- Provide any other data support services as required.
HOW TO APPLY for Job Recruitment at Grundfos 2022
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply
CLOSING DATE: January 25, 2022
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED