There is a new Job Posting At Mastercard Foundation. The company is looking for a Project Management Consultant (Health, Safety, Security, Travel, & Facilities).
Project Planning and Execution
- Build project plans in alignment with project scope and priorities.
- Consider Foundation-wide activities in planning project deliverables and key milestones.
- Validate project timelines with internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Track project budgets and ensure project costs are reported on with accuracy and diligence.
- Ensure risks and issues are tracked and reported and mitigation plans are built and executed.
- Ensure project methodologies are properly selected taking into consideration the project scope, nature, priority, and stakeholders’ expectations.
- Overseeing projects from start to finish, ensuring that they meet requirements and other regulations.
- Undertaking periodic reviews to make sure that projects are on track.
- Consistently update project documentation to support management reporting.
- Managing project risks, contingency and mitigation plans.
- Support vendor selection, evaluations, and performance monitoring.
- Manage project vendors contracts and deliverables.
- Coach and support project resources including tooling, capability development and workload management.
- Quality assurance and control throughout project delivery.
- Perform project performance evaluation.
- Prepare RFPs and other specification documentation to support delivery of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Architecture, Engineering, Management, or related discipline
- Professional qualifications in project management and change management.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Comprehensive expertise in the fields of design and implementation of work environments.
- Ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders in a variety of project environments.
- Efficiency in managing and prioritizing tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and resource planning.
- Knowledge of facilities planning and construction management processes and procedures.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- SHS Job Vacancy At Marriott Hotels
- L’AÎNÉ Services Limited Latest Job Advert
- New Job Placement At Absa Bank
How To Apply For Job Posting At Mastercard Foundation
Closing Date: 12th September, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED