There is a Job Advertisement At Oduma Solutions Limited. The company is searching for a Financial Officer.
In this role, you will oversee the company’s financial transactions, develop budgets, prepare financial reports, and monitor all transactions.
Your duties will include resolving financial disputes, supporting executives, preparing balance sheets, and processing invoices. The ideal candidate should advanced level experience using Excel.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing, issuing invoices, and ensuring payments from Clients are received in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that reminders and follow-ups are made to Clients to honor obligations
- Working with the business development team to prepare proposal and service costing/ pricing
- Preparing payment vouchers, disbursement vouchers, and issuing cheques for all due accounts payable.
- Maintaining accurate and complete vendor and client files for all transactions
- Tracking, reconciling, and following up on outstanding credit
- Working in tandem with other financial officers in the preparation of financial statements, budgets, bank reconciliations, and other documentation.
- Ensuring full compliance with internal Control/Auditing rules
- Performing Client/Vendor Reconciliations and ensuring any reconciliation issues are addressed adequately and timely
- Any other duty that management will assign to you
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance related field
- Have Level 2 ACCA qualification
- Five or more years in a finance-related role, preferably in an IT company
- Being proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially Advance Excel is critical. (Advanced Excel test will be conducted).
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Good qualitative and quantitative skills, have strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of the month-end, accounts payable & receivable process.
- Have a sound appreciation of office administration and accounting procedures.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ICS Africa Calls For Job Applications
- epac Flexible Packaging Calls For Job Applications
- Excel Hr Consult Advertises New Job Vacancy
Job Advertisement At Oduma Solutions Limited – How To Apply
All CVs and applications are to be sent to: HR@odumagroup.com
You May as well click HERE to apply on LinkedIn.
Closing Date: The deadline for receiving applications is 12thJuly 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED