Job Advertisement at Methodist Youth Development and Training Centre.
The Methodist Youth Development and Training Centre announces for the attention of all Church Members, a call for application for the following positions:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work for long hours with quality of work as a priority
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Medical fitness for the position
- Good interpersonal relations
- Honest, Punctual and Consistent
- Knowledge of standard security and safety protocols
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Exceptional physical fitness and strength
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in high-pressure environments
- Working knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Must be medically fit
- Must be someone who pays attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Evidence of self-motivation and time management skills, demonstrating ability to plan and prioritise own workload to meet the needs of the Centre.
- Knowledge of health and safety practice as it relates to a working environment
- Ability to work to deadlines, prioritise and manage time well
- Communication and reporting skills (verbal and in writing)
HOW TO APPLY (JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT METHODIST)
Interested Applicants should kindly click on any of the above stated jobs to read more and Apply.
Deadline: September 28, 2021
“Methodist Is One Who Has ‘The Love Of God Shed Abroad In His Heart By The Holy Ghost Given Unto Him’; One Who ‘Loves The Lord His God With All His Heart, And With All His Soul, And With All His Mind, And With All His Strength.’ God Is The Joy Of His Heart, And The Desire Of His Soul; Which Is Constantly Crying Out, ‘Whom Have I In Heaven But Thee?. These Are The Principles And Practices Of Our Sect; These Are The Marks Of A True Methodist.
“To build a vibrant, Spirit-filled and Spirit-led Church for the holistic transformation of society.”
DISCIPLESHIP: Teaching everyone to live like Jesus Christ. Colossians 1:28-29
“To equip the Church for ministry to the world through the demonstration of Christian Faith and Love.”
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED