Izwe means ‘nation’. It is the essence of what we stand for: uplifting people for the greater good of their country. Our core mandate is to simultaneously improve lives and deliver social upliftment in Ghana while generating solid financial returns through innovative financial solutions and services.
IZWE Savings and Loans urgent Recruitment . We strive to unlock potential by fuelling developmental aspirations in Ghana, aimed at real community and economic development.
Izwe Africa Group has strong operating entities in Ghana, Kenya and Zambia, supported by South Africa and our head office in Mauritius. We have a solid reach and are perfectly positioned for growth and expansion on all frontiers
IZWE Savings and Loans urgent Recruitment
POSITION AVAILABLE: Customer Service Manager
- Responsible for setting the customer service department strategy in alignment with the company’s objectives.
- Responsible for directing the customer service department including the quality assurance section.
- Responsible for working to optimise operations, improve quality, customer experience and drive cost reduction initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring that all customer Issues are being handled and solved in the most professional manner.
- Responsible for training and following-up closely on all the CS agents ensuring implementing the appropriate ways to deal with all situations (clients and internal operation).
- Responsible for grasping completely all the customer-related operational processes to be able to coordinate properly with the different departments and report and/or propose ways to enhance.
- Responsible for setting communication procedures, guidelines, and policies and making sure they are always being implemented and maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent Six-Sigma certification (an added advantage)
- Experience in the digital industry is a plus. (Preferably in eCommerce businesses, or digital-led start-ups).
- Experience in implementing and utilizing service-related software. solutions (e.g., Ticketing system, CRM, Online Chat, Call Center etc.)
- Strong communication and organisation skills.MS/Office Platforms
- Problem solving skills
- Process-oriented, analytical, and tech-savvy
- Ability to lead and work in a fast-paced environment.. Knowledge of six-sigma .
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
31st January 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED