IT Support Officer Needed at a Multinational Company.
An International company in Accra seeks to employ the services of an IT Support officer.
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Troubleshooting hardware and software related issues
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Conducting regular system audits and backups
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with Management
- Identify and supervise external consultants to deliver specialist IT services.
- Managing social media account and website analytics
- Handle company’s e-commerce and digital marketing
- Maintenance of company website
- Advice Management on the procurement of software and IT equipment
- Available for remote technical support during CEO travels
- Management of company email accounts and telephone networks
- Constantly updating Finance on monthly and yearly online and IT subscriptions.
Required Skills or Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar role
- Graphic designing skills will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, open to new ideas, and ability to multi-task effectively
IT SUPPORT OFFICER NEEDED – HOW TO APPLY
All applications about the IT support officer Job should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: The deadline for this job is 31st December 2021.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED