We are hiring a motivated IT Sales & Business Development Executive to promote IT services to clients and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximising profits. Will be responsible for helping build up business services by identifying new business
- Promoting and selling AmaliTech products and services to domestic and sub-Saharan Africa businesses
- Demonstrating and presenting AmaliTech product and services
- Arranging sales meetings with clients
- Finding, researching, and following up on prospects
- Discussing and negotiating contracts with clients
- Maintaining strong knowledge of industry trend and on AmaliTech products and services
- Updating and maintaining client relations management system
- Identifying sales opportunities and communicating to Management
- Arranging sales and marketing workshops, events, and fairs on AmaliTech product and services
- 3-5 years’ experience in the software solutions sales
- Strong social network
- Experience in corporate and SME industry
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-motivated and driven by targets
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge in product development will be an added advantage.
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration, and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested applicants in the positions of a IT Sales & Business Development Executive should:
Then click on “I’m Interested” and follow the instructions to apply.
Closing Date: January 31, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED