There is a job vacancy for the position of an IT Officer At Express Oil Ghana. We are looking for a positive and dedicated individual to join our team.
JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES
The IT officer would be assigned to the following duties:
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must have provem working experience as an IT officer
- Should possess excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation is so much preferred
- You are expected to have a Diploma or higher education certificate
- Must have the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- As an IT officer, you must have the ability to think logically.
- You must have excellent listening and questioning skills
- Should be able to work well in a team.
- Should have great problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must be proactive
- You must exhibit or have a very positive attitude towards work
Location: Ablekuma, Accra
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants interested in the position of an IT Officer At Express Oil Ghana should send their CVs to: email@example.com
Kindly indicating the position as the subject of the e – mail.
Closing Date: 12 February, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED