IT Infrastructure Administrator At BIMA
As part of the IT team, the Infrastructure Administrator will oversee the daily hardware, software, and networking within the organization. This includes evaluating, installing, monitoring, and maintaining Windows and Linux-based software and licenses and servicing hardware in a virtualized environment.
The Incumbent will work with the IT team in conjunction with external support and service organizations in the design, implementation, administration, and support of servers, telephony, workstations, networks, and other hardware and software as required.
This position requires strong technical knowledge, skills and expertise with a variety of IT networking technologies.
- Evaluate, Install and manage a wide range of hardware and software solutions on multiple platforms.
- Administer a Windows/Active Directory LDAP environment.
- Manage and continually improve a VMware virtual server cluster across multiple locations
- Administer the Contact center Dialer solution
- Maintain the internal networking infrastructure (such as firewalls, routers, and switches).
- Implement and monitor network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance.
- Perform routine network maintenance startup and close down and maintain control records.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and computer workstations and peripheral equipment.
- Operate consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to coordinate access and use of computer networks.
- Provide IT and server-based support to other employees’ internal projects.
- Implement data, software and hardware security procedures.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Strong proven experience with the following technologies:
- 3-5 years of pertinent experience in VMware Enterprise
- Pertinent experience in Linux/CentOS workstation and server management and troubleshooting (Red Hat RHCE would be an asset)
- Experience in Windows Server 2016/2019 ( MCSA Certification would be an asset)
- FC SAN management (Synology, QNAP and EMC)
- IPsec VPN. OpenVPN
- Nagios network, server and log monitoring
- LANsweeper network inventory
- Enterprise Firewall Management and Intrusion Detection (Sophos )
- Asterisk Based Dialer Connectel
- Backup & Recovery using Veeam
Solid understanding of the following technologies:
- Protocols such as IPsec, DNS, DHCP, ICMP, SMTP, HTTP, TCP/IP, FTP, LDAP, SSH, SIP;
- LAN and WAN networking
- Layer 3 Routing
Understanding and experience in setting up and utilizing disaster recovery solutions. DRP experience is an asset.
Excellent technical design and documentation skills and be able to mentor other team members and help with the design and build of various solutions.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective at managing multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meeting deadlines, and working well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to communicate complex ideas to a variety of audiences.
- Superior organization skills and strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new technologies while working in a fast changing environment.
APPLICATION PROCESS (IT Infrastructure Administrator At BIMA)
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED