Wilmar International Calls For Job Applications. They are looking to hire an IT Administrator. Wilmar Africa Limited is a subsidiary of Wilmar international, which is the world’s leading integrated
multinational Agribusiness group with its head office in Singapore. It operates over 500 manufacturing plants in over 50 countries across 5 continents.
Wilmar Africa Limited, is one of the largest manufacturing business entities in Ghana and is into production of Frytol cooking oil, import and sale of Fortune rice brands, fortune margarine, Frytol seasoning variants, among others.
- Sound knowledge in IT infrastructure, networking, servers and security systems
- Maintaining and ensuring IT policies & procedures, standards & baselines are adopted.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintains the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and
supporting strategic plans for implementing information technology solutions.
- Coordinates resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements,
- Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organization’s network and cloud-based infrastructure.
- Practice network asset managerent, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation, Provides “ownership” of problems through final resolution.
- Providing in-house training to End users and IT Team as required
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information technology or computer science and at least MCSA or MCSE and
CONA or CCNP
- Experience – 5 years of relevant work/management experience.
- Experience in the management of Network Infrastructure including Design, Implementation, Administration of LAN, WAN, MPLS, VPN, INTERNET etc.
- Experience in management of Server Infrastructure including Design, Implementation. Administration of AD Domain, Fileserver, DNS/GPO, Application and Database servers etc.
- Experience in configuring of Network & IT Devices such as Firewall, Routers, Switches,
Access Points, Servers etc.
- Experience in the configuration, deployment, Maintenance of Endpoint Devices & Application such as Desktop PCs, Laptops, Printers, scanners, mobile devices etc.
- Experience in providing support for Application & Database Systems for Websites/Web & Application servers.
- Experience in Design, Implementation & Administration of Physical security solutions which
include CCTV, Access control, Electric fence system and Analog and IP-based Telephone system
- Experience in IT Procurement such as providing technical validation of quotes, BOM, Outsourcing & Vendor Management, product vendors such as Palo Alto, Sophos, Dell,
Lenovo, Ubiquiti, Cisco, Microsoft Windows server OS, Cambium is required.
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and IT Technologies, including Active Directory,
Group Policies, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business
Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Firewall etc.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, Firewalls, routers, switches, Access points etc.
- Work experience in supporting IT projects and Weighbridge system.
Competencies – Project Management, Analytical Abilities, Teamwork, problern solving, leadership,
How To Apply – Wilmar International Calls For Job Applications
Qualified applicants are required to forward their resume to: email@example.com
Kindly us (IT ADMINISTRATOR) as subject of the email,
Closing Date: May 20, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED